SPRING 2019 NOVEL CONTEST
A few qualifications to participate in the contest:
1. All submitted manuscripts MUST be original, unpublished works. No plagiarism will be accepted.
2. Manuscripts should be works of fiction prose from 60,000 to 200,000 words in length. If your work is longer, please contact us through Contact Us page expressing your desire to submit before you submit.
3. Submit through our Submit a Manuscript page, make sure you mark Yes on the question about submitting for a contest.
4. Manuscripts should be received by us no later than 9pm Pacific Time on Monday, June 20th to be considered for the contest.
5. All entries are final, no revisions accepted.
6. Winners will be announced at the Reine Publishing luncheon on August, 14th, 2019
7. First place will be awarded a publishing contract with Reine Publishing with full scope marketing campaign, support of the Reine Entertainment and its best effort to make the winning book a commercial success.
Also first two places will receive $100 VISA gift card + $100 credit for Reine Publishing website, which can be used to submit manuscripts in the future, merchandise and memberships.
8. Manuscripts will be judged by Reine Publishing staff and the judges' decision is final.